CABVI provides information and programs for businesses, industries, health and educational organizations, student groups and service clubs.
Topics for presentations include:
- Services provided by CABVI and examples of how these services make a difference for persons who are blind or visually impaired
- How to communicate with or act as a sighted guide with a blind person
- Basic information about the causes of blindness
- Dog guides
Educational programs include:
- Displays and information booths
- Speakers with audio-visual presentations
- Programs about blindness and visual impairment
- Videotapes on blindness and visual impairment available for loan
To arrange a speaker, schedule a program or to borrow a video, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the community relations director at 513-487-4233. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and arrange a program at a convenient time for your members.