Empowering people who are blind or visually impaired with opportunities to seek independence.
Ensuring full lives and community inclusion.
CABVI Core Values
- COMPASSION: We value each individual with their unique needs and experiences, serving all with diligence, understanding and respect.
- HOPE: We are optimistic and work to achieve a brighter future for our clients, customers and stakeholders.
- OPPORTUNITY: We remove barriers to dreams and provide choices for individual growth, future possibilities, and economic independence.
- INTEGRITY: We do what is right and ethical in all our actions and relationships.
- COLLABORATION: We value the talents and expertise of our employees and other members of our community realizing... "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much"- Helen Keller
- EMPOWERMENT: We empower people with knowledge, tools, and support to achieve their individual goals and create an enhanced quality of life.