Offering blind and visually impaired people the opportunity to seek independence.
CABVI will excel at fulfilling and responding to community needs by being the principal source and resource for people who are blind and visually impaired.
CABVI Core Values
- Integrity – We do what is right and ethical; we are honest in all our actions and relationships.
- Passion – We fulfill our mission with pride, enthusiasm and dedication.
- Respect – We are fair, considerate of others, and value diversity.
- Professionalism – We aspire to the highest standards of personal and service excellence. Our skilled and valued employees enable us to achieve our mission.
- Accountability – We accept responsibility for our actions, follow through on our commitments, and are responsive to client, customer and organizational needs. We practice prudent management of all agency resources.
- Service Excellence – We believe in the abilities of individuals who are blind and visually impaired and support that belief by providing professional, individualized, and community-based services.