Industries Program Position
Date Posted: 10/13/2010
1. Assembles the components of various types of kitchen gadgets.
2. Attaches gadgets to backing cards with twist ties, staples, and cable ties.
3. Counts, packs, and labels boxes of kitchen gadgets.
4. Operates machines as needed, including the riveter, spinomatic, stitcher, and jammer.
5. Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
Ability to manually grasp, assemble, and pack kitchen gadgets. Ability to continuously move hands and arms in a repetitive motion while in a seated position. Ability to work both independently and with other team members. Positive attitude and sense of humor