A vision rehabilitation therapist provides instruction in adaptive techniques for daily living skills.
Vision rehabilitation therapy prepares people who are blind or visually impaired to carry out activities of daily living safely and efficiently. Vision rehabilitation therapy is tailored to individual needs and may involve instruction in adaptive techniques for:
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Identifying time, money, medications and clothing
- Organizing and cleaning one's home
- Record keeping including large print checks and check registers, writing guides, and braille
- Craft and sewing projects
- Managing diabetes
For more information on CABVI's vision rehabilitation therapy service, please email us at email@example.com, or call (513) 221-8558.